25.10.14

Shiny Star for OUAS

Hello! 

Its this time of the year that i have time (and mojo) in my hands to create for me and my loved ones! 

Last week i got to see my loooong time friend, since we live in different cities and life gets in the way, we dont get to see much of each other....but when we meet...its like nothing has changed since the last time we saw each other. Just two silly girls having fun!!! 

My girl, my lolita as i call her (she is 7 years younger than me) is a very talented ballerina and a shiny star. I decided to make this canvas for her as a gift. 

Mixed media (fun, fun, fun), prima flowers, heidi swap ephemera and this is it. 

For OUAS october challenge theme "The women/girls in our lives"...


Some close ups...

 The hidden journaling...
Journaling "We have shared some wild, crazy, silly, drunked, heartbreaking moments! You will always be in my heart, in my life...You are my best friend...my lolita!"


1 σχόλια:

  1. Fabulous! Those circles on the bg look really, really great & it screams fun....the gold glittery alphas are YUM, too:) So glad you got to catch up with your 'bestie' - it's a special time, indeed:):) Thanks for sharing with us at OUAS this month....And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!:):)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for your love!