13.11.14

Friends for life for Sketchabilities & 7 Dots

Hello friends!

I am back again with another layout. Recently I got my hands on new 7 Dots collection Thoughts Keeper and i fell in love! 

Right away i knew that it was perfect to create a lo for my best friend's wedding to which i was the maid of honor! After the wedding we took some photos with our phones, so the quality of the photo is very poor but i just love the hapiness on our faces! 

I used the #126 sketch of Sketchabilities and since i used a lot of texture (gesso, stamps, mists, pearls) i am also playing at 7 dots challenge. 

Most of the embellisments are from the Thoughts Keeper collection. 

 

Updated photo! 


(The backround paper is mint but unfortunatelly i had to photograph it during nighttime in order to caught the deadline...tomorrow i will change it)


details....




See ya!!! 



6 σχόλια:

Thank you for your love!