7.11.11

Layout “Mentor” for OUAS

Hey Girls! How was your weekend?

Mine was ok, but today i am very happy cause i got to be featured on The Paper Variety for my LO “Silly Faces” plus i managed to finished this layout for the OUAS challenge, which i think is my favorite so far!

Now first of all the OUAS challenge was to write about WHEN you started scrapping and WHY? Well that was easy… and i have been meaning to do a LO for my dear friend Vicky and here was my chance!!!

For those who do not know the story, Vicky and I used to be schoolmates a loooong time ago… I haven’t seen or talk to her for about 10years and when i was searching for ideas for my wedding’s & baby’s christening guest book, i came across her blog. Well the rest are written in my tag!

I can go on and on and on about how talented and supportive Vicky is….but I know that, that will propable make her cry in the middle of her office and I don’t want to do that (again)!!!

So filenada mou this one is for you….

The journaling tag…the text was twice as long but i had to fit it in the tag!

Close ups!

And now a few words about the LO:

The photo is taken during last year’s crop of Get Greative.

I have used mainly K&Co, Sweet Nectar collection and some scraps from various MCS kits (K&Co was the first company that Vicky “introduced” me to & Vicky was the one that suggested to start taking the MCS kits!)

The pink paper that i used as a photo mat is the very first piece of paper that Vicky gave me!!! I hadn’t used it for 2 years but i thought that is was about time to find its place!

Special thanks go to our friend Nadia that helped me with the photo (thanks love!).

Alphas, ribbons & fibers from stash.

I hope you like it and Vicky….please dont cry!

20 σχόλια:

  1. Kέλλυ μου είναι πολύ όμορφο και να σου πω την αλήθεια, δεν την ήξερα την ιστορία σας.Είμαι σίγουρη πως η Βίκυ θα συγκινηθεί πολύ!
    Φιλιά

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Lovely layout so bright and fun!!
    fabulous take on the sketch!!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Once Upon A...Sketch and a special thank you for mentioning our Greek challenge blog Get Creative!!

    hugz
    irini

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Don't cry you said?????????? Why the hell do you embarrass me in my office??? LOL!!!! Ok...what can I say...I am really happy that scrapbooking has reunite us because you are such a precious friend and such a positive person! I enjoy your company and I really wish you leaved closer so we could spent more time together!!! Thanks for that DREAMY layout!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!! And you GO girl! Congratulations on your feature! I wish you to always have success in everything that you do!!!
    I love you!!!
    Hugs,
    xoxoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Θα συμφωνήσω μαζί σου ότι είναι το ωραιότερο που έχεις φτιάξει!!!! Μπράβο Κέλλυ!
    Το τρισδιάστατο στα λουλούδια είναι απίθανο!
    Μπράβο και πάλι μπράβο!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Oh...and I remember that pink glitter paper...As soon as you saw it you said: "That's ME"!!! LOL

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Απίθανο είναι!εδώ εγώ παραλίγο να κλάψω είμαι σίγουρη οτι η Βίκυ κλαίει ακόμη!
    Καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Κέλλυ ειναι σούπερ!!!
    από τα ωραιότερα που έχεις φτιάξει είναι σίγουρο...όσο σίγουρο είναι ότι η Βίκυ έχει ήδη πλαντάξει στο κλάμα στο γραφείο και όλοι ψάχνουν να βρουν το λόγο!!!!!
    καλή επιτυχία στην πρόκληση!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Τέλεια...Θα συμφωνήσω κι εγώ μαζί σου,είναι το καλύτερο που έχεις φτιάξει...Ξετρελάθηκα με τα λουλούδια...Όσο για το journaling, είναι πολύ συγκινητικό...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Μου αρέσει πολύ όταν μια σελίδα έχει πραγματικά να πει κάτι - πόσο μάλλον όταν εκφράζει ευγνωμοσύνη και αγάπη για ένα άλλο άτομο... με συγκίνησε η σελίδα σου, Κελυ! Τυχερή η Βίκυ που σε έχει φίλη, τυχερή και εσύ που έχεις εκείνη! Μπράβο και παλι μπράβο για τη σύνθεση!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Oh this is stunning - love the bright colour and the journalling is priceless!
    Thanks for playing along at Once Upon A Sketch
    xxxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. μεγαλούργησες πάλι!!!Αυτη την φορά, εβαλες κάτι παραπάνω λόγω συναισθημάτων,και το αποτέλεσμα ειναι εκπληκτικό!!!μπράβο κοριτσάρα μου!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. wow! What a pretty page! Love the bright cheerful colors and mix! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Πάααααρα πολύ όμορφο!!!!όμορφα χρώματα!!!!καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. Καλησπέρα Κέλλυ! Καταρχήν συγχαρητήρια για την διάκριση σου στο The Paper Variety!!!!! Είχα ξαναπεράσει από δω, αλλά πάλι δεν μου άνοιγαν οι φωτογραφίες! Να πω ότι είναι μια πολύ γλυκιά και συγκινητική ιστορία κι αυτό που συνέβη μεταξύ σας! Η σύνθεση σου Κέλλυ μου είναι πααααρα πολύ όμορφη, χαρούμενη, λουλουδένια, glitterενια! Μου αρέσουν πάρα πολύ τα τρισδιάστατα που έχεις φτιάξει και όλα είναι πολύ αρμόνικα μεταξύ τους!!! Τέλεια απόδοση του σκετς! Μπράβο σου!!!!! Νομίζω η επιτυχία είναι δεδομένη!!!! Φιλάκια και πάλι ευχαριστώ για το τηλεφώνημα με την ευχάριστη είδηση!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. I absolutely LOVE everything about this page! The colors are just awesome, the page is sheer perfection! I just love it! Thank you for joining us at OUAS!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  16. oh such awesome colors and such a sweet story.. Thanks for playing along with us over att OUAS ...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  17. the burst of color really caught my attention.
    Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  18. This is SO gorgeous. Your style is coming along SOOO well. The colours here are so beautiful and what an awesome story. Thanks SOOO much for playing along with us. Love always, Nadia.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  19. Gorgeous layout! It`s so sweet to see our sweet Vicky on the photo :-)))

    Thank you for playing along at OUAS! ~Gerry~

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  20. Love this!! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for your love!