4.3.11

Play Day LO#5

Hello ladies!
Last month I received my very first kit from My Creative Scrapbook !
I decided to go for the Creative Kit, since I like the bright colors and I think is more of my style.
So with the February Creative Kit, I created this layout for the 3.03 Sketchy Thursdays challenge. This is the first time that I take part at this challenge blog, and I really really love their sketches.

Here is my take...

I know its not much, but I really like how it turn out!
The flowers are Sassafras, from Nadia's Blog candy.
I am off now to create a layout based on Nadia's first sketch for My Scrapbook Nook!

Check it out!

11 σχόλια:

  1. Κελυ πολύ όμορφο!!!!!
    υπέροχο αποτέλεσμα, άντε να δούμε και το επόμενο!!!
    καλη επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. πολύ όμορφο , καλη επιτυχια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Oh so bright and happy! I LOVE the colours..Well done for deciding to take part in some challenges..THATS such a good thing! I am so glad you are using some of my things...seeing them on other peoples work makes me so happy because otherwise I would have never used them! LOL..Take care!!Oh I should tell you that if you do go ahead with my sketch at The Nook and you try to upload it, just know that the message board at the Nook is down for a few days...so take your time!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. υπεροχο!!!τα χρωματα ειναι τοσο ζωηρα!!! καλη επιτυχια!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση Κέλλυ!! Είναι καταπληκτικό το πόσο ταιριάζουν οι φωτογραφίες με τα χαρτιά!!! Καλή επιτυχία στην πρόκληση!
    Γι' αυτό που είχες ρωτήσει στο blog μου, ναι με copic χρωματίζω.
    Καλό τρίημερο!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Καλημέρα Κέλλυ και μπράβο σου! Είναι πολύ όμορφη και χαρούμενη σύνθεση! Υπέροχα χαρτιά και αρμονικά τα χρώματα με τις φωτογραφίες!!! Να τον χαίρεσαι τον μικρό και πάντα να ακούς τα γελάκια του!!! Καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. A really cool page : )
    Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Loveeeeeeee this!! Cute cute cute photos and loveeeeeeee the bright colors and the banner! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Very fun, love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at ST this week:)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for your love!