6.3.11

Beautifull LO#6

As promised at my previous post, here is my take for Nadia's sketch challenge for My Scrapbook Nook!
I draw my color inspiration from Color Combo Galore Challenge #181, where we had to use lace cardstock, border punches, ribbons ect and use the provided colors.
And also my title inspiration came from Bird is the Word challenge where the word that we had to use this week was "Beautiful".
So with this layout I get to participate in not 1, not 2 but 3 challenges!

The green lace was a 12X12 laser cut paper, that I purchased in Canada from a Dollar store for (you got that right) 1 Can. dollar! I bet that my greek friends are going wild right now! We dream the day that a Michael or a Joann or a Tuesday Morning or a Dollar store with open in Greece!

The word boy was hand cut for a paper from the K & Co pad Small Wonder Boy.

I also punched two circles for the holes in "b" and "o" and pop them with pop dots.

The bling swirl is from the Dollar store (again!) and the round sticker is American Crafts from My Greative Scrapbook February kit.


I think that I'm finding my scrapbook style!

12 σχόλια:

  1. Αχ..αχχ αυτά τα μαγουλάκια..για ζούληγμα είναι!!
    Πολύ όμορφη η σύνθεση σου,καλή επιτυχία σου εύχομαι!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I think you are finding your style!!!
    bright and fun......
    love the layout...your little boy is gorgeous perfect cheeks for smooching! xaxaxaxa
    Good luck in the challenges!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Hi Kelly! Thanks for playing along at Bird is the Word!! I love the bright, fun colors of your layout.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση, με πολύ ευχάριστα χρώματα και έναν υπέροχο πρωταγωνιστή!!! Καλη επιτυχία!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Just beautiful! I love the colours and the design too! The photo is just TOO cute for words. Thanks for playing along at Bird Is The Word again and taking up the challenges at CCG and the Nook! I hope you continue to do so. And yes...this style is looking good!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Είναι πανέμορφο Κέλλυ!!! Καλή επιτυχία και καλή Σαρακοστή!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση πολύ ωραία χρώματα πολύ φωτείνη!!!Καλή επιτυχία Κέλλυ!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. What a handsome boy!!!! Ioli is still free you know!!! LOLOL..haha Nefeli is already taken from Nicolas, the son of Lena!!!!haha Oh yes, you found your style alright!!! This is "beautiful"!!! Good luck Kelly!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Πολύ χαρούμενη σύνθεση Κέλλυ με όμορφο στήσιμο. Για τη γλυκιά φατσούλα τι να πω;! Καλή επιτυχία και Καλή Σαρακοστή!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Love it!!! Thank you for playing along at Bird is the Word and look forward to seeing more of your creations :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Your right about making us crazy with your dollar store buys ! Your layout is beautiful nice and fresh. Marie

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for your love!