10.2.11

My Scrap Space

Good Morning Ladies!
My dearest scrap friend Nadia Cannizzo is giving away a blog candy but in order to get into the list, we must present our scrap space!
So here is mine...It is located within the area of our living room and ex-dinner room (now the dinning table is a part of my scrap-desk)!

My desk and part of the dinning table


My library..on the top shelf I keep my BIA, my pens & pencils, some glues and the 2 pink&blue drawers (which I made!) keeps my photos. On the second shelf is where I keep all of my papers and the orange binder has my clear stamps.


Underneath that are some of my sizzix dies & alphabet, in the white bucket are my diecuts and some stickers and in the pink bucket are my blings and the sassafras goodies that Nadia send me! Ribbons and chipboard in IKEA plastic boxes and my paintbrushes in a custom made Hello Kitty penholder.


And on the last self, my zutter wires, some more chipboards, paints and in the pink box chipboard mini albums...



My Sizzix dies, distress inks and flower embellisments


IKEA box for my scraps...


My Big Shot coffee table!


Under my desk a set of drawers hold my punches, glues, stickers, dabbers, embossing powders...


This is were I keep my to-do projects...


And last but not least my things that I cannt live without...White plastic box from IKEA holds everything that I need for my projects: scissors, rulers, glues, distress tool, Crop-A-Dile and ATG Gun! At the back, on the dinner table, the huge pile are all my current projects that I am working on right now! Yes, they are all wish books (guest books)!


Thats my tiny space!

7 σχόλια:

  1. Αχ πολύ όμορφο και το δικό σου το μέρος!!!! Καλή επιτυχία

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Hi Kelly! Thanks so so so much for sharing this space with us. You sure do love PINK hey? LOL..you are pretty organised..and ...who needs a dinner table when you have craft to do hey? LOL...THAnks a million for taking the challenge. xoxox Lets see if your are lucky this time hey?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. πολυ ομορφος και οργανωμενος ο χωρος σου Κελυ

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. όμορφος και οργανωμένος χώρος εργασίας...
    και εχεις πολλά πράγματα να φτιάξεις!!
    καλή δύναμη!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Κέλλυ πολύ όμορφο το scrap room σου! Μου αρέσει που είναι τόσο φωτεινό!!! Να σε ρωτήσω από πού έχεις τα κουτιά στην προτελευταία φωτογραφία? Ευχαριστώ!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Κέλλυ ο χώρος σου είναι υπέροχος!!! Όλα τακτοποιημένα, καθαρά και φωτεινά! Αυτό που μου κάνει εντύπωση είναι οτι δε βλέπω τίποτα "άχρηστο". Ότι έχεις είναι προσεκτικά επιλεγμένο για κάποιο σκοπό! Εγώ εχω ενα κάρο "σαβούρα" που μου πιάνει χώρο και δε λέω να την ξεφορτωθώ...μπράβο σου...πολύ ωραία όλα! Θα πάω μια βολτα απο ΙΚΕΑ για εκεινα τα ωραία καλάθια!λολ

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Κέλλυ ο χώρος που δημιουργείς είναι πολύ όμορφος και οργανωμένος. Όλα σε απόσταση "βολής". Είμαι σίγουρη ότι χαίρεσαι πολύ να δουλεύεις εκεί!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for your love!