12.2.11

Listen LO#-UPDATE

***
I won, I won, I won....Oh, I am so happy as this is my first time that I win a challenge and the prize is again from Australia!!! I think that Australia is my lucky country,lol! Thanks Wendy!
***
The new word for the challenge of Bird is the Word was Listen.
And right at the last minute I managed to finish my Layout. I must admit that, eventhough I used very unconventional colours for me, this layout make out very...easily! I myself got very suprised when I saw how quickly I finished it!

My father in law was a great bouzouki (tradditional greek instrument)player back in the days and he is eager to teach his grandchild how to play. This is one of the first times that little Stathis, hears his grandpa play the bouzouki!

So the papers that I used are DCWV, Pocket full of Poisies.
The letters where different colours so I had to cover them with paper that looks like leather and cut them by hand (that was the only difficult thing)!
And a funny storie on this LO, I wanted to crumple the music note paper but I just couldnt...I really couldnt!!!! So, I gave it to my hubby....Ohh the look on this face when I told him that I couldnt crumple the paper and I wanted him to do it for me....I am telling you, he must have thought that his wife is going crazy!!!!



The music notes I cut them by hand from canvas and distress it with Jeans Distress Ink





The net is from Nadia's blog candy



Have a great weekend!

7 σχόλια:

  1. η φωτογραφία απίστευτη η σύνθεση σου πανέμορφη και το αποτέλεσμα φανταστικό!
    Μπράβο σου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. This is a beautiful and sentimental layout. I LOVE that photo...he is looking so intently at whats happening. Also love how you used the music paper. Now..that net..I have had that for a few years and never knew how to use it...but you have used it here SO well. I am so glad it went to good hands LOL...Thanks again for taking part in Bird Is The Word and GOOD LUCK!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. μου αρέσει που η σύνθεσή σου έχει "υφή"!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. τελειο το αποτέλεσμα! υπεροχα χρώματα και πολύ όμορφη και ζωντανή η φωτό!!!!!
    καλή επιτυχία Κέλυ!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Fabulous layout!!!
    love the journalling and the distressing!!
    fabulous job!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. look at the concentration on his face...love your distressing

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Great work Kelly!!! What a lovely moment to remember and treasure in such a unique way!!! Well done!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for your love!